1. Purpose of personal data processing
The applicant acknowledges, agrees, and consents to the data controller and data processor collecting, using, and disclosing personal data that the applicant submits on the job posting website or information provided to the company’s recruiting professionals, which will be used for the following purposes only:
1.1. Purpose of service in accordance with the terms and conditions
- To be used in recruiting, interviewing, and qualification assessments, including various operations related to the job that the applicant is interested in.
- To be used in contacting applicants to provide job information, advertisements, and other related information regarding the job that the applicant wishes and is interested in.
- To be used in contacting applicants to provide job information, advertising and other related information with a position that is suitable for the applicant.
- To be used to inquire more information from the applicant, which is about the job application or work history, sent to the company so that the company will send information about the job that the applicant is interested in, including providing additional information about that job to the applicant accurately.
- To check the background and information from references that the applicant has provided.
- To disclose to the company’s business partners in order to be used for consideration of the applicant’s work history, selection, and employment.
- To enable registered users to receive benefits such as participating in special events organized by the company and/or its affiliates.
- To send newsletters, including job recruitment, to the contact information you have provided.
- To be used to notify you of information during your use of the website (Push Notification).
- To improve the service of the company and the company’s job application website, such as user management, security, database verification, as well as the prevention of espionage and risk assessment
- To identify the user.
1.2. Purpose of Marketing
- To provide marketing services, marketing promotion activities and/or to be used in special events of the company and/or its affiliates.
- Cookies may be used to analyze interest and search for users’ information on the website to be used to provide more relevant services to users when users visit our website and other websites.
- To identify users who have accessed and/or have read information or content posted on our website so that the company can offer information or content that is relevant to your interests, including any action that enables you to get access to job postings that match your needs or suit you.
- To send marketing information or may use your username, password, contact information, age, gender, date of birth, name of the country you currently live in, nationality, education level and user experience in the company’s possession for direct marketing.
- To promote and office products and other services of the company and its affiliates to you.
- To publicize information or invite you to donate or contribute to a project of a charity or non-profit organization, or for such an organization to persuade you to donate or contribute (without trading or commercial purposes).
1.3. Other Purposes
- To track transactions on the website and the number of participants in the activities of the company and/or its affiliates.
- To manage and track questions, inquiries, requests, and complaints from users.
- To survey the market and promote the development of the company’s marketing
- To collect statistical data about users for analyzing the use of the website and using it to improve the website’s use style, functionality, and software to be better.
1.4. Purpose of Legal Compliance
- To comply with the law, government ordinance, competent authority, or officials of the said agency, including to comply with court orders and related regulations.
- To prevent and suppress life, body, or health threatening.
2. Collected Personal Data
To provide you the services, the company will collect your personal data as follows:
- Information about your use of the website of the company and its affiliates, such as information about accessing and visiting the website, pages that users have visited Searching information on the user’s website and logging into user accounts, including domain names, server addresses, as well as storing “cookies”, IP addresses, browser type, and format, referral page or exit the operating system, date/time, stamp and clickstream data in log files (“automatically collected personal data”); employee contact information such as first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address; social media and various websites.
- Information about the applicant’s characteristics such as habits, behaviors, attitudes, aptitudes, skills, leadership, the ability to work with others, and corporate commitment, which may be obtained through the conduct of tests, interviews, and other supporting information obtained from the company’s observations and analysis.
- Sensitive personal data, such as information about criminal history, which has been obtained with your consent to be investigated by a competent legal authority, whereby the company will provide measures to protect such data as required by law.
- The company does not intend to process or keep your other sensitive personal data that the company did not request from you in any way. If you do not wish to disclose such information to any other person for the purposes stated above, please check the information that you have provided or to be uploaded into the company’s website carefully.
- For minors, the company tries to collect personal data only to the extent that is necessary, relevant, and appropriate to carry out the purposes set out in this policy. In the event that the user is under 10 (ten) years of age, you confirm and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the one who holds your parental authority, namely, your parent or legal guardian, to use our website. You understand and acknowledge that the company may at any time request to review documentary evidence of such consent.
3. Request for Consent and Possible Effects Caused by Consent Withdrawal
- In the event that the company collects and processes personal data with the consent of the applicant, the applicant has the right to withdraw the applicant’s consent from the company at any time. This Consent Withdrawal will not affect the collection, use, disclosure, or processing of personal data for which the applicant has given consent.
4. Personal data retention period
- The company will store your information as long as you are a member of the website, and your information will be destroyed within 1 year after you terminate your membership.
- The company provides a verification system for the deletion or destruction of personal data after the expiration of the retention period or for any reason unrelated to or beyond the necessity for the purpose of collecting that personal data.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data to the Other
5.2 The company will require the person receiving the information to take appropriate measures to protect the applicant’s information and to process such personal data only as necessary and take steps to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data.</p
6. Transmission or Transfer of Personal Data Abroad
6.1. The company may transmit or transfer the applicant’s personal data to its affiliates or other foreign parties where it is necessary for the performance of the Agreement to which the Applicant is a party or is an act under a contract between the company and another person or entity for the benefit of the applicant; or to process the applicant’s request prior to agreement execution; to prevent or suppress a danger to the life, body or health of the applicant or any other person, to comply with the law; or it is necessary to carry out missions for the benefit of the public.
6.2. The company may keep the applicant’s data on server or cloud computers provided by other parties and may use third-party programs or applications in the form of software-provided services and in the form of ready-made platform services to process the applicant’s personal data. However, the company will not allow unrelated persons to access personal information and will require those other parties to take appropriate security measures.
6.3. In the event that the applicant’s personal data is sent abroad, the company will comply with the Personal Data Protection Law and take reasonable measures to ensure that the Applicant’s personal data is protected and the Applicant can exercise its rights in connection with the Applicant’s personal data in accordance with the law. In addition, the company will require the person receiving the information to take appropriate measures to protect the applicant’s data and process such personal data only as necessary and take all action to prevent other people from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data.
7. Persona Data Security Measures
7.1. The security of the applicant’s personal data is important to the company, and the company has adopted appropriate technical and administrative security standards to protect personal data from being lost, unauthorized access, use or disclosure, misuse, modification, and destruction by using security technologies and procedures such as encryption and access restrictions to ensure that only authorized persons have access to the applicant’s personal data and that these individuals are trained to focus on the importance of personal data protection.
7.2. The company has arranged appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, access, use, alteration, amendment, and disclosure of personal data by those who do not have rights or duties related to that personal data. Such measures will be reviewed when necessary or when technology changes in order to ensure appropriate security efficiency.
8. Rights relating to the applicant’s personal data
8.1. The applicant’s rights under the Personal Data Protection Law are summarized as follows:
Withdrawal of the consent that the applicant has given to the Company for personal data processing.
Requesting to see and copy the applicant’s personal data or requesting for the disclosure of the applicant’s personal data
Transmission or transfer of personal data in electronic form as required by personal data protection law to another personal data controller
Objecting to the collection, use, or disclosure of applicant’s personal data
Deleting or destroying or making the applicant’s personal data non-identifiable.
Suspension of the use of applicant’s personal information
Correction of the applicant’s personal data to be accurate, current, complete and not cause misunderstanding.
In this regard, the Company will consider and notify the result of the consideration according to the request to exercise the applicant’s rights as soon as from the date the company receives such request. and rights as mentioned above in accordance with the personal data protection law The request to exercise the right must
8.2 Applicants can exercise their legal rights via Request form (the right can be exercised when the Personal Data Protection Law applies to the Data Controller).
9. Information about the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data Controller: PRTR Group Company Limited Contact address: 2034/83 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok Metropolis 10320
Personal Data Protection Officer: Ms. Bongkoch Pathcharapak, E-mail: DPO@prtr.com